VAUXHALL COMBO LIFE MAKES AUTOBEST “FINAL SIX”
- Combo Life amongst “Best Buy Cars of Europe” according to jury
- Impresses with spaciousness, leading technologies and flexibility
Luton – The new Vauxhall Combo Life has been named among the finalists of “AUTOBEST 2019”.
A jury consisting of journalists from 31 European countries tests new models eligible for the coveted award. The winner is named “Best Buy Car of Europe 2019”. By reaching the final, the flexible lifestyle vehicle is one of six remaining contenders for the title. The AUTOBEST jury evaluates the candidates in various categories such as flexibility, design and new technologies along with the service network, availability of parts and price.
A practical and versatile vehicle aimed at active families and empty nesters, Combo Life is on sale now priced from £19,610 on-the-road.
The Combo Life is full of innovations that make it a great choice for the whole family. The spacious, highly practical and versatile model is equipped with two rear sliding doors and can be ordered as a five or seven-seater, with each configuration available in either standard or XL wheelbase. This versatility makes the Combo Life perfect for those needing plenty of room for people and luggage, such as a small sports team and its equipment.
The new addition to the Vauxhall range makes longer trips more comfortable and enjoyable for the whole family, thanks to three ISOFIX child seat brackets on the second-row seats of all models, and the optional panoramic glass roof.
Vauxhall/Opel’s latest contender, the Combo Life, is following and hoping to extend a good tradition. The brands have celebrated multiple honours in various categories of the prestigious AUTOBEST awards in recent years:
- In 2007 and 2015, the Corsa won the AUTOBEST award, enabling both generations of the small car all-rounder to carry the title of “Best Buy Car of Europe”.
- In 2009, the first generation Insignia wowed the jury with its styling and took the DESIGNBEST award.
- Elsewhere, the Ampera demonstrated environmentally friendly mobility, winning the ECOBEST award in 2011.
- The current Astra generation won the 2015 SAFETYBEST award for its IntelliLux LED matrix headlights.