VAUXHALL ANNOUNCES PRICING FOR ALL-NEW VIVA
- Arriving in showrooms in summer priced from £7,995 OTR
- Two generously specified trim levels: SE and SL
Luton – Vauxhall’s all-new five-door entry-level model VIVA will arrive in showrooms in the summer priced from £7,995 on-the-road.
The VIVA range consists of two trim levels: SE, and SL which is a trim name carried over from the original Vauxhall Viva. There will be Air Con and ecoFLEX versions of the SE trim, giving customers a choice of four well-specified models (SE, SE Air Con, SE ecoFLEX and SL).
Both VIVA trim levels feature a high level of standard equipment. Tyre pressure monitoring system, city mode steering, lane departure warning, cruise control with speed limiter and front fog lights with cornering function are standard.
Class-leading technology including ESP which features traction control, cornering brake control, emergency brake assist, straight line stability control and hill start assist are also standard across the range. All VIVA models also feature six airbags, AM/FM radio with aux-in and steering wheel controls, electric front windows, electric/heated mirrors and remote central door locking.
Achieving 65.7mpg combined and 99g/km, the VIVA SE ecoFLEX gets a front lip spoiler, extended rear spoiler with LED brake light and ultra-low rolling resistance tyres over the entry model. It is priced from £8,170 on-the-road.
Priced from £9,495 on-the-road, SL trim features electronic climate control, Morocanna seat trim, leather steering wheel and 15-inch alloy wheels. Other highlights include six speakers, USB audio connection, Bluetooth music streaming and mobile phone portal.
Options available include Winter Pack (heated seats and steering wheel), rear parking sensors and electric glass sliding sunroof.
VIVA will be available on highly-competitive personal contract purchase plans for retail customers.
“Short, crisp and full of character, Vauxhall’s new entry-level model is a proper small car and will hold great appeal in this rapidly growing sector,” said Tim Tozer, Vauxhall’s Chairman and Managing Director. “In showrooms this summer priced from £7,995 on-the-road, VIVA joins new Corsa and ADAM in a compelling small car portfolio, giving Vauxhall an unrivalled position in the small car market.”
Full VIVA pricing is as follows:
Model On-the-road CO2 Fuel Economy
5-door (£) (g/km) (mpg)
1.0i 75PS 7,995.00 104 62.8
1.0i 75PS ecoFLEX 8,170.00 99 65.7
1.0i 75PS 9,495.00 104 62.8
Full specification is as follows:
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Stability Programme (ESP) with traction control
- Driver’s and front passenger’s airbags
- Front seat side-impact airbags
- Curtain airbags
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Lane departure warning
- ISOFIX child seat restraint system for outer rear seats
- Three inertia-reel lap and diagonal rear seatbelts
- Perimeter alarm system
- Electronic engine deadlock immobiliser
- Speed-sensitive power-assisted steering with City Mode
- Electrically operated front windows
- Electrically adjustable/heated door mirrors
- Cruise control
- Multi-function trip computer
- Stereo radio with aux-in
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- Tiltable steering column
- Driver’s seat height adjuster
- Height-adjustable front seat head restraints
- 60/40 split-folding rear seat back and seat base
- Removable luggage compartment cover
- Daytime running lights
- Front fog lights with cornering function
- Emergency tyre inflation kit
- 15-inch structure wheels
SE ecoFLEX model
- Front lip spoiler
- Extended rear spoiler with LED brake light
- Ultra-low rolling resistance tyres
Features over SE:
- Electronic climate control
- USB audio connection
- Bluetooth music streaming
- Bluetooth mobile phone portal
- Six speakers
- Two-tone grey facia
- Leather-covered steering wheel
- Dark-tinted rear windows
- 15-inch alloy wheels