MADE IN BRITAIN: VAUXHALL ANNOUNCES PRICING AND SPECIFICATION FOR ALL-NEW VIVARO
- Available to order now priced from £21,240 excluding VAT
- New Vivaro arrives in Vauxhall showrooms in late summer
- Available in two lengths (4.95m and 5.30m), three body styles and three trims
- Up to 1,400kg payload, 6.6m3 cargo capacity and 2,500kg towing capacity
Luton – Arriving in Vauxhall showrooms in late summer, the all-new Vivaro van is available to order now priced from £21,240 excluding VAT.
The third-generation Vivaro medium van is a based on a state-of-the-art platform and available in two lengths (L1H1 4.95m and L2H1 5.30m). Body styles include panel van, doublecab for up to six occupants and a platform chassis.
The all-new Vivaro is available in three trim levels: Edition, Sportive and Elite. Dual side sliding door, driver/passenger airbags and cruise control with speed-limiter are all available as standard on Vivaro for the first time.
Reflecting the demands of an evolving market, Sportive models (priced from £24,140 excluding VAT) are higher specification than the outgoing model with standard equipment including body-coloured mirrors, handles and body side moulds, alarm, auto lights and wipers, acoustic windscreen and thickened side glazing.
The top-of-the-range Elite model (priced from £25,540 excluding VAT) features the latest safety technology as standard including lane departure warning, speed limit information, intelligent speed adaptation, driver attention alert and blind spot detection.
The Edition Doublecab (priced from £26,860 excluding VAT) features an innovative hinged steel-mesh bulkhead that articulates forward when the second row seats are folded and not in use. This flexible solution enables maximum utilisation also as a “panel van”, with load volume increasing from 4m3 to 5.5m3. Sportive and Elite Doublecabs feature an integrated bulkhead with a three-passenger rear bench. There is also under-seat storage, and allocation under the seat for longer loads (from cargo side).
The all-new Vivaro range features an array of powerful yet frugal engines and smooth transmissions, for low running costs, reduced emissions and maximum efficiency. All are validated and approved to Euro 6D Temp (Euro 6.2) which utilises the more real world representative WLTP emissions cycle. WLTP also takes into consideration options, and the impact of payload.
On the entry level 1.5D (100PS) engine, torque has been improved to 270Nm. Towing has also been improved with up to 2,500kg available. Additionally the factory-fitted tow bar option comes standard with Trailer Stability Control (TSC). TSC uses an electronic stability programme to dampen the vibrations of the trailer as necessary. If severe vibrations are detected which indicates an unsafe and unstable driving condition, then the system will slow the vehicle to a critical pace.
PRICING AND SPECIFICATION HIGHLIGHTS
Edition (Priced from £21,240 excluding VAT)
- Electronic Stability Programme
- Traction Control
- Hill Start Assist
- ABS with electronic brake force distribution
- Digital radio/AM/FM stereo radio with Bluetooth connectivity
- Remote Control Door Locking with Deadlocks
- Selective Door Locking (allows cabin and load area to be locked separately)
- Electric Windows (One-Touch)
- Electrically operated and heated door mirrors
- 12V Socket with USB
- Daytime Running Lights
- Full Size Spare Wheel
- Dual Side Sliding Door
- Driver and Passenger Airbags
- Cruise Control
- 16-Inch Steel Wheels
Sportive (Priced from £24,140 excluding VAT)
- Multimedia with 7”Touch Screen, DAB, HiFi Surround Sound, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto
- Air Conditioning
- Rear Parking Sensors
- FlexCargo load through bulkhead
- Six Way Adjustable Driver’s Seat with centre armrest
- Bench Dual-Passenger Seat with Foldflat Centre
- Body Coloured Front and Rear Bumpers
- Metallic Paint
- Front Fog Lamps
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Driver Drowsiness Alert
- Body-coloured door mirrors, door handles and side body mouldings
- Acoustic Windscreen
- Thickened Side Glazing
- 16-Inch Steel Wheels with full-diameter wheels trims
- Two-Coat Metallic Paint
Elite (Priced from £25,540 excluding VAT)
- Multimedia with 7” Touch Screen, DAB, USB, Smartphone Projection, HiFi Surround Sound and Connected 3D NAVI
- 17-Inch Alloy Wheels
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Electrically folding door mirrors
- Lane Departure Warning
- Speed Limit Recognition
- Intelligent Speed Adaptation enables you to maintain a constant speed – making it ideal for economical motorway driving.
- Driver Attention Alert Level Three
- High Beam Assist
- Side Blind Spot Alert
All-New Vivaro: Made in Britiain
Vauxhall’s all-new Vivaro, which is based on Groupe PSA’s EMP2 platform, will help secure 1,250 jobs at its manufacturing plant in Luton. Vauxhall is the UK’s largest commercial vehicle manufacturer with over one million Vivaro-type vans built since production started in 2001. Investment in the new vehicle will help increase the plant’s production capacity to 100,000 units per year.
With the new Vivaro, Vauxhall continues to implement its PACE! strategic plan by investing in growing market segments with high volumes. Vauxhall will offer a purely electric version in 2020, another milestone on the journey to electrifying the brand. Groupe PSA is the leader in the European light commercial vehicle (LCV) business and, in future, Vauxhall/Opel will also have responsibility for the global development of LCVs for the whole of the group.
The Vivaro will celebrate its world premiere at the CV Show in Birmingham on 30th April 2019.