VAUXHALL VIVARO-E NAMED ‘BEST ELECTRIFIED COMMERCIAL VEHICLE’ AT 2021 DRIVING ELECTRIC AWARDS
- Zero emissions Vivaro-e named ‘Best Electrified Commercial Vehicle’ by DrivingElectric
- Judges impressed by the Vivaro-e’s vast electric range, load capacity and useability
- The Vivaro-e comes with up to 6.6m3 of load capacity and a range of up to 205 miles
- Vivaro-e is available to order now, with prices starting from £27,028.33* OTR
Luton – The fully electric Vauxhall Vivaro-e has been named ‘Best Electrified Commercial Vehicle’ in the 2021 DrivingElectric awards.
Judges from DrivingElectric were impressed by the Vivaro-e’s vast electric range, quick charging capability, load capacity and the wide range of features onboard.
Richard Ingram, Editor of DrivingElectric, said: "The Vauxhall Vivaro-e is a no-compromise commercial vehicle. It offers buyers a choice of specs, plus quick charge times and a usable driving range – all at a great price. It's the best electric van we've driven to date and a worthy DrivingElectric award winner."
The Vauxhall Vivaro-e is available to order now with prices starting from £27,028.33 OTR after the current Government Plug-in Van Grant, which is worth up to £8,000.
Available with 50kWh or 75kWh battery options, the Vivaro-e has a zero emissions range of up to 205 miles from a single charge. Supporting up to 100kW rapid charging, an 80% charge can be completed in 30 minutes for 50kWh models and 45 minutes for 75kWh models.
The Vivaro-e also comes with a maximum payload of up to 1,226kg and a maximum load volume of 6.6m3, suiting the needs of all business and private users. Available in two trim (Dynamic and Elite) and two body styles (panel van and double cab), the Vivaro-e comes with rear parking sensors, automatic headlights, cruise-control with speed limiter and a 7-inch touchscreen as standard.
* Includes current Government Plug-in Van Grant worth up to 20% of the vehicle price, or up to £8,000